Saturday, September 6, 2014

September Updates!

Long time no post!

Sorry for the radio silence, been busy with lots o' fun stuff! First has been the Four Elements Dragon MKAL, we've been having a blast over in the Epic Knits group. Check out the forum thread with spoilers to see what everyone has been making.

I also managed to finish my test of Sekiryu, the reversible kimono-style sweater I was working on.
Aw snap, all ready for winter already!
I've been doing updates on Kitsune over on my Tumblr whenever I manage to get work done on it. I was trying to have it done this last week, but it looks like it'll have to wait until next week. Ah well, life gets in the way sometimes.
Now for the tails!
Ended up winning 3 ribbons at the state fair, one for the dragon sweater, one for the Dragon Cowl, and one for my winged wolf scarf. Had a lot of fun going up to the fair and hunting down all of my pieces. Everything except for one of my hats made it into the top 25, so I'd have to call the fair a success!

Working on Drachen Jaeger, the companion sweater to Sekiryu. I'm just about filled up for testers, but I may be looking for one more interested in doing size L or XL. I'm also starting a list for earburns once the pattern is ready, I'm aiming to have it release either at the end of December or early January.

That's about all for now, remember to check out my Patreon for more behind the scenes updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment