Monday, November 2, 2015

October Epic Knits Project Roundup

Good morning, knitters!

Sorry it's been such a long time since I've written on this blog, things have been a bit crazy around here! I'm going to go back through and write some blog posts about things that have happened earlier this year (Vogue Knitting and the like) but for now I'd like to start up a new segment featuring some of the finished projects from Epic Knits patterns. I went back through the last few months and grabbed the patterns that showed up as Recently Finished on Ravelry. I hope you enjoy the showcase.

All patterns are available through my Ravelry Store except for the Wing Shawl, which is available through Vogue Knitting in their Fall 2015 issue.

Also, if you like my patterns and want to support new creations, please consider backing my Patreon. All funds go toward supplies for new art and knitting patterns, and it helps out enormously!

catdragon's Yggdrasil Shawl 
ladycrumb's Four Elements Dragon

heuberg80's Four Elements Dragon MKAL 2 - Wood
tlcrn's Sakura Dragon
Tlichie's dragon headband
mouser's Celtic Dragon
Leelang's How Much is That Dragon in the Window
Vielle's Red Wing Shawl
LiteraryDragon's Clockwork Dragon
Vielle's Celtic Dragon
heuber80's Celtic Dragon Scarf MKAL
Nithael's Black&Yellow Cloud Dragon Cowl

FridaSH's Storm Dragon Scarf
sockNubbins's Storm Dragon Scarf MKAL which won the Best of Show in Knitting at her local fair!



No comments:

Post a Comment