Friday, June 13, 2014

Patreon Goodies, New Patterns, A Free but Awesome Cookbook, and Convergence Looming

I got my first deposit from my lovely Patreon backers and went out for a supply run. I ended up getting 3 skeins of yarn, a package of markers, and a package of colored pencils. Gotta love clearance sales ;)

I also released the third of the Uncommon Dragons series, the Eastern Tiger Dragon this last weekend. This magnificent creature will happily prowl around your neck in exchange for a feast of bad dreams!


In other news, I stumbled on this little gem~

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/490865454/good-and-cheap
A free PDF download cookbook that you can back to help distribute it via physical copies to people who need it? Count me in!

Finally, it's time to warn of the coming of the con. CONvergence, that is! We're 20 days away from the con, and only 19 days from when I need to have everything done. I still have a fair amount of work to do, not the least of which is finishing up A Dream of Frost and Fear.
Tadaaaa! His Frostiness shall stare regally at you for the next few seconds.
There will be a few livestreams this weekend. As long as my shoulder doesn't act up (like it did last night) I'll be streaming tonight, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday. Hopefully I will be ordering prints of it by next week!

In addition to everything else, I've also got a giveaway going over on my Facebook page for a free 4" x 6" print of A Dream of Flame and Fury. Anyone who likes, shares, and comments on this post will be entered. I've got a second giveaway going over on Patreon. Anyone who backs my Patreon at any level by the end of June will be entered into a raffle for a 12" x 18" print of A Dream of Flame and Fury on metallic photo paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment