Thursday, April 24, 2014

Mosaic Knitting, Uncommon Dragons Scarf 2, and prepping for summer

First, the exciting news. Yesterday I received my first Daily Deviation over on Deviantart for my Rise from the Ashes!
http://aetherfang.deviantart.com/art/Rise-from-the-Ashes-Phoenix-Shawl-445104128
Original Rise from the Ashes Shawl
I just started playing around with Mosaic knitting to try and bring some new patterns that aren't Double-knit into my repertoire. I'll probably have a scarf pattern out in July!

I've started diving into my summer pattern plans. There's a big secret project, but along with that I'm planning an MKAL for August that will be a choose-your-own-dragon design scarf. More details once I've got the scarves mapped out, but it's going to be a neat project!

Not too much else going on this week, lots of rain so I'm sticking inside! But hey, 17 sprouts of arugula for my garden as of yesterday, so at least my seedlings are starting out well.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Just getting into knotting after 20 years of being blacksmith. How difficult are these patterns in your collection? As I am wanting to get them and make them. Love the rise from Ashes. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Pedro went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. pedroloanss@gmail.com.WhatsApp ..+ 1-863-231-0632.

    ReplyDelete